Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Tips for the Bookish: Book Lights












The Hydra Two Headed Book Light: $14.96
The LightWedge: $24.95-$34.95

Both the LightWedge and the Hydra come highly recommended from multiple members of our staff. Then again, multiple members of our staff also pushed me to read Stephenie Meyer, so caveat emptor.












Book Light In A Book Cover: $31.45

The Book Light In A Book Cover is just that: a pleather slip cover with a book light built into its spine. I can't vouch for it personally, but I sort of dig the robo-Bible aesthetic of the second picture. Mecha-Messiah would approve.












The Reading Light: Currently Unavailable
The Enlightenment: $125

I know, I know. What sort of a**hole teases his readership with an adorable little creation like The Reading Light, only to then say, 'Whoops! Currently unavailable'? I'm sorry. I've got no excuses for you. And as for The Enlightenment...um...lemme guess...too literal?